Vision and Mission
- CAD is committed to holistic development and out of poverty for rural community, with its utmost capacity using modern technology.
- CAD works in multi-sectorial approach, and community partnership for ensuring sustainable socioeconomic development of rural community.
Our Catholic Values
As CAD is a Catholic faith based non-governmental organization, we would like to highlight what we do mean by Catholic faith based NGO in Myanmar as follows;
- CAD is committed to work for people in regions/communities which are neglected and undeveloped.
- CAD gives priority to the voiceless people (widows, handicapped, the poor) without any discrimination in race, in belief, in religion and in sex.
- CAD does not persuade or force our beneficiaries to convert to Catholicism.
- CAD is against any abortion oriented funding and project and program.
- CAD does not help only Catholic Christians but it helps all kinds of people in its project areas without any discrimination in race, in belief, in religion and in sex.