Rural Education For All
Providing the solar lights (for the students’ night study), we aim for the students to have a chance to study at night regularly, and to be adapted with the good habit (spirit) of team work. So creating the learning environment and a chance for the students to be able to study at night have been our objectives.
B. Strengths (Project Outcomes)
- The solar light could provide the quality light for five hours while studying.
- Previously, the students had to bring candles and battery lantern to the night study center and were only able to do the study for 15 days a month. But now the costs for that materials could have been reduced and the students are able to study for 3 hours every night with solar light without any costs.
- Especially, Grade 4 & 8 students have to answer the State questions at first examination in October, second time in December and the final test in March 2017. For going through all these examinations, they are eagerly reliant on the night study with solar light.
- The teachers living at school could benefit the solar light at nights as well.
- The poor students from the villages are more getting reliant on the night study with solar light.
- The students from other Grades are also getting interested and willing to participate to the night study.
- The teachers are able to provide more teaching works for the rural students more outside the school time.
C. Project beneficiaries
Current beneficiaries are mainly Grade 4 and 8 students and the teachers settled at schools assigned from other regions. And here is the list of beneficiary students.
|Grade 4 beneficiary students||The teachers settled at schools|
|1.||Phaung Chin (s)||12||14||26||–||3||3|
|2.||Phaung Chin (n)||5||5||10||–||2||2|
|4.||Yung Yin Taw||4||1||5||–||2||2|
|6.||Na Boo Taw (n)||1||4||5||–||2||2|
|7.||NA Boo Taw (s)||9||13||22||–||2||2|
|11.||Oak Shit Kyin||5||5||10||–||2||2|
|13.||Kyar Twin Boe||5||5||10||–||2||2|
|16.||Tan Pin Taw||8||6||14||1||–||1|
|17.||Ywar Tar Aye||27||26||53||–||1||1|
|22.||Ma GyiKone (w)||5||2||7||–||1||1|