Our Program Policies
1. Our program must match our Mission Statements.
2. Our program must be free from political, war, tribal crisis, terrorist and insurgents.
3. Every proposal of community to CAD must be approved by village authority.
4. CAD prioritizes women’s involvement in its every program.
5. CAD is ever ready to have partnership and cooperation with authority, UN agencies and NGOs in development sector and relief program.
6. Our program is always in relevance with State law.
7. Our program must support national interests.
8. CAD implements any its programs after only consultation and coordination with local authority.
9. CAD has transparency and accountability for its programs.
10. All our programs must match our humanitarian principles (Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality and Independence).
Our Humanitarian Principles
1. All our humanitarian programs must focus on humanity
2. All our humanitarian programs have no impartiality.
3. All our humanitarian programs have no neutrality.
4. All our humanitarian activities are independent programs.
Our Field of Interest
2. Water and Sanitation
3. Education (Infrastructure)
4. Community based micro credit and saving program
5. Road Construction
6. Capacity Building Program
7. Mini-hydro Electricity
8. Food Processing Training
2. OBOS (One Body One Spirit Organization)
3. British Embassy
4. Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Italy
5. Oxfam Novib (Netherlands)
6. Archbishop Charles Bo
Where we are
1. Chin State
2. Sagaing division